In Part 2 on our series on the Challenger Sale, we discuss how to be a Challenger Profile in recruiting / executive search.
- Approach each conversation uniquely and without own personal agenda.
- Customize and tailor your dialogue to your audience
- Recognize that not all business is equal (and that business isn’t personal)
- Educate clients during their conversation
- Speak value in business outcomes and not features/benefits
- Help the client navigate alternative solutions (outside your own)
- Prompt action and gain commitment on action
- Take control of money/terms conversations early